1. Discusses what it takes to get employees to behave in desired ways – do you agree or disagree – why? Comment on at least one other student’s response.
2. Compensation Strategy for Executives:- Post an initial 200 –
Using the textbook (Chapter 14), your knowledge, and additional resources as appropriate discuss the following issues in executive compensation:
· Why are they paid more and what is the justification?
· What are some of the morale issues among employees surrounding executive compensation?
· What do you think is really fair in terms of executive compensation?
· How can executive compensation packages be communicated in a way that makes sense to the employees?
3. Employee Benefits:- Post an initial 200 –
Based on your learnings from Chapter 13, list the top three benefits that you must have in order to be with an employer and why they are make or break components.
Discuss why you think your expectation is reasonable. How flexible are you with respect to these benefits?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.