Write a three-page paper accompanied by a 3-minute narrated PowerPoint presentation (summary of your paper) about any negotiation in which you have been involved. For this assignment, discuss a negotiation that did not result in the best possible solution for all parties. This negotiation can relate to working experience, a family or friend experience, or any other experience where you were an active member of a negotiation.
Discuss how the negotiation experience actually happened, then consider the negotiating techniques that you have learned about in the past 4 weeks of class, and then offer an explanation of how you could have conducted the negotiation better. Explain where your new learning from the course might have been helpful in this previous negotiation.
Deliverable: A three-page paper accompanied by a 3-minute narrated PowerPoint presentation (summary of your paper) about any negotiation in which you have been involved
Submit your paper and presentation this week.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.