STRATEGIC PLAN HELP… WILL SEND ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS.
SWOT and Strategic Planning Summary.
Location of Factor Type of Factor
Internal Strengths Weaknesses
External Opportunities Threats
Complete an environmental scan for the health care organization you chose in Week 2. Use the SWOT Analysis table. Your scan should:
· Assess the organization’s internal strengths and weaknesses.
· Analyze the industry for opportunities and threats.
· Perform a SWOT analysis. A SWOT analysis helps determine performance gaps. It includes the following components:
· Describe the organization’s present and prospective customers.
· Evaluate the impact of the following factors:
· Consumer and social
· Legal and regulatory
Submit the SWOT analysis as a Microsoft® Excel® attachment.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word report in which you:
· Evaluate the significance and implications of an external environmental analysis in the development of a strategic plan. For your evaluation:
· Explain the purpose of environmental analysis.
· Describe possible implications of environmental analysis in the creation of your strategic plan.
· Analyze evolving external issues that can have an impact on the strategic plan.
· Evaluate benefits of competitive analysis as part of the strategic planning process.
· Based on your SWOT analysis, provide an assessment of your chosen organization in which you:
· Evaluate the organization’s ability to accomplish its mission, goals, and objectives as set in previous strategic plans.
· Evaluate the organization’s ability to respond to internal and external changes and challenges.
· Incorporate your SWOT analysis findings into clearly stated goals and objectives for a 3- to 5-year period, focusing on your strategic plan areas.
· You will have 2 to 3 goals for each year, with 2 to 3 measurable objectives for each goal.
· Goals may span several years.
· Outline your goals and objectives clearly and provide a narrative explanation for each of them.
Cite at least 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar resources to support your information.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.