Applying Lifespan Development to Life
Week 5 Journal: Applying Lifespan Development to Life
Chapter 15: End of Life: Death and Dying
Chapter 16: A Thoughtful Approach to Life: Aspects of Successful Aging
in you required text, Understanding Development: A Lifespan Perspective.
Chapter 13 Death, Dying, and Grieving
in your textbook Essentials of Lifespan Development: A Topical Approach.
· View the videos
The 81-Year-Old Bodybuilder who Inspires Others to Get Fit
(Links to an external site.)
Life Lessons From 100-Year-Olds
(Links to an external site.)
· Review your past required readings from Weeks 1 through 4.
In this journal,
· Reflect on the knowledge, based on theories of development, you have learned during this course
· Discuss what skills can be developed from having this knowledge.
· Analyze how knowledge about lifespan development theory can be applied to your goals and career.
· Evaluate what ethical considerations should be taken when applying these skills.
Your journal this week should be 400 to 500 words and have an introduction and a conclusion as described in the Writing Center’s resource,
Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.)
. You should exhibit obvious attention to critical thought and understanding of the content, as demonstrated in Samantha Agoos’s TED-Ed Animation,
5 Tips to Improve Your Critical Thinking (Links to an external site.)
. You should include citations as needed to support your ideas. As this is your personal reflection about the material this week, your journal should limit the use of quoted material. Proper grammar should be applied, for which you should consider using the Writing Center’s
Grammarly (Links to an external site.)
resource. At minimum, cite your text to support your assertions within your explanation, but you may also use additional scholarly sources. The
Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.