In this assignment, you will learn to identify scholarly articles and their parts. Read the article (hint: you should do so several times). Review the tips and instructions on conducting an article analysis in the Article Analysis Instructions section of the Start Here module.
You will need to conduct research for most of the courses in your program. The article analysis helps you identify scholarly articles and understand some of the things you should look for while completing the assignment. The goal of this assignment is to help you to locate, recognize, and synthesize scholarly research. You will have a chance to explore the virtual library and its databases as well. Make sure you review the article analysis instructions and rubric.
In this assignment, you will learn how to locate scholarly articles and identify the parts of a peer-reviewed research article. This assignment also provides some tips you can use to check your work after completing the assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.