Your textbook, Writing for the Mass Media by James Stovall, discusses the elements of good blogs and what it takes to be a good blogger. Stovall says:
“Blogs are difficult and expensive to maintain. They require new and updated information, which takes work and sustained effort. They require new and updated information, which takes work and sustained effort. Not many people have the mental or physical stamina for this effort.”
As with almost anything else on the Web, information is more valuable than opinion. A good blog can be entertaining with good writing , but information builds audiences.
The best blogs look outward , not inward. That is, successful bloggers–those who build and sustain an audience–not only create original content but also point to other good content on the Web. Linking is part of the formula for a good blog.
Engagement builds an audience.”
Directions: For this discussion post, post a link to a blogger’s site that you enjoy reading and answer the following questions in a post of 200 words:
What is the subject matter of this particular blog?
What makes this blogger so engaging? Why do you read this blog?
How often does the blogger update his or her information?
What other sites, articles, other blogs, etc. does this blogger link to?
Have you ever replied to this blog? Why or why not?
Include any other pertinent information about the blog.
Remember, make sure you include a link in your discussion post. You will lose points for not including a link.
These posts are to be discussions and NOT reiterations of the material. You should bring original thoughts to the conversation and NOT simply summarize the information. Think critically and bring to light ideas and/or concepts that are new and share a different perspective.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.