ASSIGNMENT MUST BE COMPLETED IN 7HRS! IF YOU CAN NOT COMPLETE ASSIGNMENT PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND. INSTRUCTIONS ARE IN THE DOCUMENT.
Assessments are the products teachers use to determine two key components of the teaching and learning process: what students have learned and how effectively the teacher has instructed. Assessment strategies are an important element of effective teaching. Moreover, teaching students strategies to be successful in various assessments increases students’ confidence and in return provides better assessment results.
For this assignment, you will create a 10-12 slide digital presentation to share with your students at the beginning of the school year. The presentation should provide students with an engaging overview of the kinds of assessments they can expect in the content area, as well as ways to be successful on each assessment.
Identify the grade level and content area you are focusing on, and include the following in your presentation:
· An overview of formative and summative assessments in your content area
· Description of how you embed engaging learning experiences into the classroom that provide multiple ways for students to demonstrate knowledge and skills
· Explanation of how content area assessments are aligned with learning objectives
· Explanation of how assessments are administered in an unbiased, fair manner and account for students’ individual differences
· Description of the format of four content-specific assessments you will use during the school year (two formative and two summative)
· Study skills, preparation, and execution students should use to succeed on the assessments
· Discussion of how you design instruction to advance individual learning, address students’ strengths and needs, so all students in your classroom are successful
· A title slide, reference slide, and detailed presenter’s notes
Use language appropriate to your middle or high school students. Student-friendly language is essential.
Include images, graphics, and examples to enhance the slideshow’s visual interest.
Support your presentation with at least three scholarly resources.
While APA style format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Course Materials if you need assistance.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.