SIMPLE ASSIGNMENT MUST BE DONE IN 7 HRS. IF YOU CAN NOT FINISH IN 7 HRS PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND. PLEASE VIEW WORK BEFORE OFFERING TO COMPLETE. APA FORMAT. FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.
YOU MUST IMPROVISE THIS ASSIGNMENT. AGAIN, YOU MUST INPROVISE THIS ASSIGNMENT!
Clinical Field Experience A:
Assessment Strategies for Diverse Students Chart
Part I: Gathering Classroom Data
Directions: Allocate at least 5 hours in the field to support this field experience. Observe your mentor teacher and in collaboration with your mentor teacher review the areas below to obtain the data needed based on your mentor teacher’s class. No names should be used to protect the confidentiality of all students.
50-100 Words Describing Class Demographics (i.e., racial or ethnic demographics, socioeconomic status, funding, level of community support, facilities and infrastructure, etc.)
50-100 Words Describing Individual Students’ Learning Needs (i.e., numbers and specific needs of students who are English learners and/or who receive special education services and any other forms of diversity you encounter)
Part II: Instructional Planning and Assessment to Meet the Needs of Your Classroom
Directions: Now that you have gathered data based on your mentor teacher’s class, answer the following reflective questions. Each response should be supported with at least one scholarly source – at least three scholarly sources in total.
In 100-150 words, discuss evidence-based instructional strategies, resources, and technological tools you would use to support the students in the mentor teacher’s class. How would you use these strategies, resources, and technological tools to meet the needs of all students in the class? Provide specific examples based on the classroom profile. Provide at least one academic in-text citation to support your response.
In 100-150 words, describe one learning activity you would implement to engage the mentor teacher’s students in multiple ways that allows all students to demonstrate their knowledge and skills. Identify an aligned state or national standard for the activity. Include at least one academic in-text citation to support your response.
In 100-150 words, describe one assessment you might implement based on the learning activity from your response above. How does this assessment support your mentor teacher’s students and their diverse learning needs? How does this assessment engage students in multiple ways of demonstrating knowledge and skills? Provide at least one academic in-text citation to support your response.
© 2019 Grand Canyon University. All Rights Reserved
© 2019 Grand Canyon University. All Rights Reserved.
Assessments are evaluations of student learning and an important part of the pedagogical approach teachers take in the classroom. Assessments allow teachers to see gaps existing in instructional methods and strategies, as well as student learning.
Complete the “Assessment Strategies for Diverse Students Chart” template.
Use any remaining field experience hours to assist the mentor teacher in providing instruction and support to the class.
Support your findings with 3-5 scholarly resources.
APA style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.