Need help with assignment question
Select and Develop an Idea for a Grant Proposal
This assignment asks you to identify a problem and related need in your community. As you read Step 1: Developing the Proposal Idea from the course text, keep in mind the importance of identifying a specific and quantifiable problem. The problem then translates into a need that demands to be satisfied. Imagine that you a member of a nonprofit organization and consider how your organization can meet that need if funding is obtained. Begin to develop your proposal idea with this goal in mind. Review pages 16 to 18 in your textbook to help you get started writing a compelling proposal idea, and complete Proposal Idea Questionnaire Worksheet 1.1. The worksheet will assist you in developing your own specific idea.
The Select and Develop an Idea for a Grant Proposal paper:
· Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the
UAGC Writing Center (Links to an external site.)
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
· Title of paper
· Student’s name
· Course name and number
· Instructor’s name
· Date submitted
· Must use at least five reliable sources, either peer-reviewed or scholarly sources, in addition to the course text. Be sure to integrate your research rather than simply inserting it.
Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.)
table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
· Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the UAGC Writing Center.
· Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the UAGC Writing Center.
· Resource: Before you submit your written assignment, you are encouraged to review
The Grammarly Tutorial
(Links to an external site.)
, set up a Grammarly account (if you have not already done so), and use Grammarly to review a rough draft of your assignment. Then carefully review all issues identified by Grammarly and revise your work as needed.
Carefully review the
Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)
for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment
Hall, P. D. (2005). Chapter One: Historical perspectives on nonprofit organizations in the United States
Download Chapter One: Historical perspectives on nonprofit organizations in the United States. In R. D. Herman (Ed.), The Jossey-Bass handbook of non-profit leadership and management (2nd ed.) (pp. 3-38). Retrieved from http://www.hks.harvard.edu/fs/phall/Herman-CH1.pdf
O’Neal-McElrath, T. (2013).
Winning grants step by step: The complete workbook for planning, developing, and writing successful proposals
(4th ed.). San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
· This text available through the UAGC Library
Acha, K. [Kenneth Acha]. (2016, January 31).
The difference between for profit and nonprofit organizations. (Links to an external site.)
[Video file] Retrieved from https://youtu.be/Zw9j1g1wsq8
CBSTV Videos. (2013, September 18).
President Roosevelt’s war on polio (Links to an external site.)
[Video file]. Retrieved from http://sports.yahoo.com/video/president-roosevelts-war-polio-155658875-cbs.html
cdotmedia. (2014, February 20).
Grant writing tips (Links to an external site.)
[Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXFXd1VAbJk&feature=youtu.be
March of Dimes. (2012, March 8).
March of Dimes: A historical look (Links to an external site.)
[Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyTiptSJ-Zw
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.