Week 6 – Assignment 8 (Using Appcelerator Titanium and Figma to simulate a Derby App)
Using a modelling tool to (simulate) build a mobile app that uses consumable web services.
First download and install Figma (can use comparable SW of your choice) on your computer. This is same as last week.
Make one screen shot here that shows you have install the Figma wireframing tool (or a comparable tool of your choice )* You are ready to start adding UI elements for (to model) your app matching the layout shown in Figure 10-10, p. 295
Use Figma widgets/icons and create a mock interface (add at least six appropriate UI elements) that follow and match the Figure 10-10 example
Textbook Name :
Title: Professional Mobile Application Development
Authors: Jeff McWherter, Scott Gowell
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
Publication Date: 2012-09-04
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.