Search for yourself on the internet, pretending that you are a potential employer. (Assume that you don’t have passwords to your social media accounts.) The purpose of this assignment is to identify what your online reputation implies about you. Answer at least five of the following questions about you in a Word document, using only evidence from the Internet to support your answers. Be objective
· Is this person intelligent?
· Is this person hardworking?
· Is this person trustworthy?
· Does this person have good manners?
· Is this a likeable person?
· Is this person dependable?
· Is this person well cultured?
· Can you infer anything else about this individual’s personality? If so, what?
· Has this person ever been in legal trouble?
Each question should be answered in three parts,
2) List the evidence you found to come to this conclusion.
3) List where this evidence was found. (Give specific hyperlinks when evidence is found.)
Is this person intelligent? Yes, because she/he was on the Dean’s List at A&T (
Is this person likable? Indeterminate, because there was no information available about this person on facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Bing, YouTube, or Google+.
The purpose of this assignment is to practice writing a thank you note following an informal interview, such as a discussion with a recruiter at a career fair. The anticipated length is two paragraphs.
Last Thursday you attended the job fair at A&T and spoke with a recruiter for Regency Cinemas about an internship specific to your major. You hit it off well with the recruiter, Mr. Smith, because you noticed that he had a picture of his cat, Maleficent, as the wallpaper to his phone and had a conversation with him about your eccentric communication teacher who has her cat as the background of her phone too.
Write a thank you email to Mr. Smith.
Answer the following questions
What do you think about the practice of companies asking their employees to take health screenings and then giving them hundreds of dollars off their health insurance if they do so? What benefits do you see for employees? Drawbacks? Is this just a way to penalize employees who refuse by making them pay more for health insurance?
An executive at one of your largest client companies is known for his negative attitude. He is feared for his sharp tongue and scathing attacks, and he bullies everyone. Everyone you know, including yourself, is afraid of him. Unfortunately, he is also the one who decides whether or not you get your annual contract. Your contract is up for renewal and you have some new services you think his company would like.
In small groups, discuss at least four ways to handle Mr. Bully. Write up your two best to share with the whole class. Also write up the reasons you think these two approaches will work. Share your two approaches with the whole class, as a short oral presentation or online.
As a class, select the two best approaches from those offered by the small groups. Discuss your criteria for selection and rejection.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.