Choose from the career preparation activity options below and write a 750-1,000 word paper discussing the career preparation activity you selected. Provide an explanation of the activity and how the activity will influence your career path. This assignment requires a minimum of two scholarly resources.
Option 1: Go to a professional association meeting, such as a local chapter meeting of the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA), Accounting and Financial Women’s Alliance (AFWA), or your state board of accountancy. Write a paper that meets the criteria above and explains what you learned from this meeting and how this will influence your career.
Option 2: Research a professional license, certification, or advanced degree or designation related to your intended profession. Write a paper that meets the criteria above and explains what you learned from your research and how this will influence your accounting career.
Option 3: Go to a GCU Accounting Society meeting on campus. Write a paper that meets the criteria above and explains what you learned from this meeting and how this will influence your career.
Option 4: Participate in other activities as directed by your course instructor. If you have an activity in which you plan to participate that will enhance your career knowledge, you may ask your instructor if you may use this as a Career Preparation assignment opportunity.
APA Style is requiered and with two references
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.