A Spatial Business Architecture framework is discussed in Chapter 2 of the Spatial Business (SB) textbook. Six elements included in this architecture are business goals, human talent, location analytics, data, platforms, and location intelligence.
In this case study assignment, write-up on one of the three cases: Walgreen (SB text, Chapter 1), John Deer (SB text, Chapter 3), or Oxxo (SB text, Chapter 4). The focus of the paper is to analyze how the six dimensions of the Spatial Business Architecture are incorporated into their spatial business model and practice. Typical length is 3 pages and must include the reference and citations, both of which need to be in APA format.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.