onvention Evaluation Profile
With the convention and meetings industry currently in a holding pattern due to
attendance issues, many of us have become “armchair travelers” as we anticipate the return of
safe travel and convention attendance with confidence. For this assignment, the sky’
s the limit
explore the world of conventions and meetings to
you might like to
attend in the future. Using resources found in websites linked in course content or other industry
, select a convention you’d like to attend anywhere in the world and describe your findings
including the items below
Include the name of the convention, conference or
meeting, the primary sponsor(s) and a brief
statement describing the chief focus or mission.
List the c
ountry, region, state, city, etc. Vi
rtual conventions are also acceptable.
Include the convention or meeting
k. (Confirm that it’s active before submitting the
Include opening and closing dates.
Note the registration fees for the con
vention, conference or meeting.
(Include keynote address
and general conference seminars and meeting
s only; omit food and beverage
, lodging or
other optional event fees.)
Include several sentences describing what you would expect to gain from attending the
convention or meeting.
Identify a specific workshop, seminar or training
you would attend and explain what you might
gain from the experience.
Ten points for including all required items above and proofreading before submitting.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.