Identify a specific public health policy at the state level. Federal policies such as the Affordable Care Act, Medicare, or Social Security, etc. are not appropriate for this assignment. You can find state-level policies by visiting the National Conference of State Legislators (NCSL) website and searching the 50-State Searchable Bill Tracking Database by topic for enacted policies, or by visiting your state legislature website. You will then search for statutes or policies in that state. This assignment has two parts: A diagram/flowchart and a narrative.
Part 1: Diagram or Flowchart
Visually illustrate how your chosen health policy became law. The flowchart should include a historical timeline from the introduction of the policy to its implementation. You can use a diagram or flowchart development tools available through Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, or another application of your choice.
Part 2: Narrative
Develop a short narrative (500-750 words) that describes the expected effects of the health care policy on specific health outcomes. Describe how this policy influences community and individual health. Is the state policy new or not yet implemented? Explain the intended impact of this policy. If the policy has been implemented, describe its impact.
You are required to cite to three to five sources to complete this assignment. Sources must be published within the last 5 years and appropriate for the assignment criteria and public health content.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.