Must answer both questions below:
What is intersectionality and why is intersectionality so important when thinking about LGBTQ+ issues? (100 words minimum, citations are required for this question)
Describe the various intersections among queer/sexuality studies and disability studies and queer and disabled individuals. Provide specific examples of how these fields and identities inform and relate to each other. (250 words minimum, citations are required for this question)
Discussion Post Guidelines:
(20%) Length. See length requirements above
(40%) Comprehension. Demonstrate an understanding and application of the course readings and any other outside reading you may choose to use to answer the question. All discussion postings are expected to integrate information from at least one of the readings, class materials, and/or from an outside empirical or reputable news source.
(20%) References. You MUST cite using at least 1 citation per question. You should cite both within the text and provide a full reference at the bottom of your post.
(20%) Responses. In addition to your post, you have responded to two other posts by classmates
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.