please read the Instructions
APA format, intext citation from the links provide or references provided please.
Please follow the direction for this assignment please read below for instructions.
· Review the Walden and College of Nursing mission and vision statements, Walden’s goals and University Outcomes, and the MSN Program Learning Outcomes presented in this Week’s Learning Resources.
· Reflect on your professional and academic goals as they relate to your program/specialization.
· Consider how the information in these resources fit with your own goals and to your becoming a scholar-practitioner.
· Also consider academic and professional individuals and teams with whom you may collaborate in support of your efforts as a student at the university and as a professional within your organization and career.
· Consider the importance of networking and how it may help you achieve your professional and academic goals.
Post a brief introduction of yourself to your colleagues. Include an explanation as to how Walden’s vision, mission, goals, and social change initiatives relate to your professional and academic goals and to your becoming a scholar-practitioner. Also include an explanation for how the Walden MSN Program Outcomes and perspectives relate to your professional and academic goals and to your becoming a scholar-practitioner. Finally, explain why networking is important and how it may help you achieve your professional and academic goals.
This is my breath introduction please feel free to add to it by following the instruction.
My name is JQ currently residing in the state of GA. I was an LPN for 10 years. I recently became a RN about a year and half ago. Prior to becoming and RN I was practicing as a mental health and substance use nurse at a psychiatric hospital. Upon becoming and RN I decided to transition into becoming a nurse manager at an ambulatory pain management center. So far, I am enjoying the new experience. I have decided to pursue higher education in the field of psychiatrics, and I feel that this is the right time for me to pursuit. I am very excited about this new journey, and I am looking forward on what’s ahead.
Supported by at least three current, credible sources. You can use this links.
Walden University. (n.d.). College of Nursing. Retrieved October June 5, 2020, from https://www.waldenu.edu/about/colleges-schools/college-of-nursing
Walden University. (n.d.) Walden University catalog. Retrieved October 4, 2019, from https://catalog.waldenu.edu
Schmidt, K. (n.d.). 5 reasons nurses should engage in professional networking [Blog post]. Retrieved October 12, 2018, from https://blog.bluepipes.com/5-reasons-nurses-should-take-professional-networking-seriously/
Vision, mission, and goals. (n.d.). Retrieved September 26, 2021, from https://catalog.waldenu.edu/content.php?catoid=181&navoid=66193
Nurse.org. (2021). 10 Networking Tips for Nurses Who Hate Networking.
Walden University. (n.d.). About | NLN/Walden. Retrieved September 26, 2021, from
Walden University. (2021a). About the College.
Walden University. (2021b). Master of Science in Nursing (MSN).
Walden University. (2021c). Vision, Mission, and Goals.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.