Week 4 Discussion
Have you ever received an email from a company or website that you visit on a regular basis (FedEx, your bank, Paypal, your bank) and were told that you needed to click on a link to provide more information?
The link often takes you to a “website” that looks legitimate?
What were some of the clues or red flags that made you either provide more info or hit the delete key?
Refer to specific criteria from the lecture notes (CRAAP test) and the textbook(s) to explain why EACH of the websites provided below are OR are not credible sources. You can also include some of your experiences with questionable websites you have encountered.
Please be sure to provide specific reasons for your answers.
(3-4 paragraph explanation)
Here are the Text book information:
Click on the links to read the following selections in your McLean textbook(Be sure to only read the sections of the chapter indicated):
Chapter 11.4 entitled: “Strategies for Gathering Reliable Information”
Chapter 11.5 entitled: “Critical Thinking and Research Applications”
Click on the links to read the following selections in the Krause textbook:
Chapter 2 entitled; “Understanding and Using the Library and the Internet for Research”
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.