Brainstorm plausible entrepreneurial opportunities in today’s health care field.
Narrow down your options to one opportunity that is most likely to succeed.
Write a 350- to 525-word concept statement that describes the entrepreneurial opportunity you selected.
Read pages 82 to 83 of Entrepreneurship: Successfully Launching New Ventures for an example of an acceptable concept statement.
Include the following items in your concept statement:
1. Description of the entrepreneurial opportunity
2. Explaination of why it is a viable opportunity.
3. The Concept Statement
a. Describe the product or service
b. Describe approaches you would use to assess whether your opportunity meets the needs of a
c. Explain why it would be profitable.
d. Discuss the benefits of the product or service.
e. Discuss the positioning of the product or service.
f. Provide evidence that supports the need for the product or service.
i. Is the opportunity a societal need?
ii. Is it due to the diversity of the industry?
iii. If the opportunity is the same as someone else’s idea, what makes it stand out from the
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
See attached Grading Criteria.
Entrepreneurial Business Plan: Part 1
x / 6
The description and concept statement:
· Identifies a hypothetical health care entrepreneurial opportunity.
· Explains why the product or service idea is an opportunity.
· Describes the product or service.
· Describes the target market.
· Describes the benefits of the product or service.
· Explains how the product or service is positioned.
· Includes an evaluation of the opportunity.
Organization and Development
x / 2
· The description and concept statement is at least 350 to 525 words long.
· The content is organized, develops a central theme or idea, is comprehensive, and flows logically.
· Sentences are clear, well-constructed, strong, and varied.
· Major points are clear and specific examples are used.
x / 2
· The paper—including the title page, reference page, tables, and any appendixes—follows APA standards as directed by the instructor. The paper is laid out with effective use of headings, font styles, and white space.
· Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed, and spelling is correct.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.