1) APA FORMAT,
2) NO PLAGARISM
3) NEED PLAGARISM REPORT
4) INTEXT CITATION
5) QUESTIONS AND REQUIREMENT ARE ATTACHED
Question: The Contemporary Issue In Computer Science: CYBER CRIME
· Table of Contents
· Opening paragraph – introduce the topic or issue to be covered.
· Body – one or more paragraphs that cover the points to be made, discussing both the pro’s and con’s of both sides of the issue
· Closing paragraph/Results – summarize the results, findings, or conclusions. Use critical thinking to develop new insights. Note, the conclusion is not just a regurgitation of the facts.
· References (references due not count in length.
•Length 2 ½ to 3 pages (not including front and back matter)
–Times New Roman
– Double Spaced
–Table of Contents
–Appendices (what ever is required not included in page count – use as necessary)
The Essay must address the following areas:
1.A description of the technology being addressed
2.Why this technology was chosen
3.A brief history of the technology
4.Positive Impacts of the technology
5.Negative Impacts of the Technology
6.What is the Future of this Technology (where does it go from here)?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.