Susans Consulting Company (SCC) – Problem Overview
Susans Consulting Company (SCC) has been in business for ten years and has experienced a significant
turnover in the project management group, which has prompted senior leadership to investigate.
A preliminary review by senior leadership has determined that Project Managers are frustrated with the
amount of required project management documentation, which has impacted their ability to manage
A recent review of the project management process has determined that SCC has spent between 30-40%
of its total project budget on projects' overhead costs to include project management costs. A review of
industry standards is between 5-15% higher than most companies. In addition, senior leaders found that
projects are being delivered between 25% and 50% over budget and late 95% of the time.
Note: Project Management overhead includes the PM's time managing the project, attending meetings,
and developing the required documentation.
SCC Request: SCC has reached out to your team because you are experts in defining project
management processes and delivering projects on time. The SCC request includes the following:
The development of a new project management process which at a minimum should include the
o The ability to track issues, risks, changes
o The ability to view project activities consists of a view of what has been completed and
what activities the team is working on over the next reporting period
o The company must have a view into total life cycle project costs to include what has been
spent to date, baseline budget, any changes to the budget, remaining budget, and cost of
the project at completion
In addition, to the new process request, SCC has a new project they need to complete by the end
of the year with a limited budget and no project management staff.
Identify a project manager – this individual is responsible for the team assignment ensuring that
team members are completing their assigned work on time.
I will act as the sponsor both for the project and for the methodology build-out. Any questions
should be directed to me.
OVERVIEW- For Understanding the Project
((Your paper should include the following information:
Project scope statement
Using the methodology outlined above, describe each phase of the project and its deliverables))
USE SPIRAL Methodology
-Need references as well.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.