When we are first introduced to Menelaus and Helen in The Iliad, Helen’s betrayal of her husband causes a war between the Greeks and Trojans. To this day, Helen continues to be remembered as a harlot and a temptress, but when we meet her in The Odyssey, she has returned to Menelaus. Compare and contrast the Helen you meet in The Iliad with the Helen you meet in The Odyssey, being careful to consider your opinion of her last week with what you think of her now. Has Helen changed, and if so, how? Do you think authors have been fair or unfair with their representation of her? Why/why not? Be sure to use specific examples and/or quotations from the text.
Your initial response should be at least 1,000 words in length
Use MLA format for any quotations or citations that you use to support your answer
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.