Explicate the relevance of the following sentences in terms of the story. Questions to help guide you are:
How do they drive the story forward?
How do they point to the theme?
Why are they essential to understanding?
Copy the chart. Fill in with your responses. Two condensed sentences maximum for each topic.
When he woke up, he found himself happy.
Then his resistance collapsed completely, and he could not control his tears.
And whenever you face suffering you burst out laughing?
I did not come to you because I am mill, but because I am happy.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.