journal due in 20 hours
Journal Assignment: Chapter 4
The Reflective Journal Assignment will help you in developing your interpersonal skills in this course. Literature on personal development suggests that reflective writing about yourself and your interpersonal experiences supports the integration of new learning.
You are expected to keep a journal, writing two entries each Module. Your entries should be written as follows:
1. Entry one will consist of a response to “ self-reflection” questions posed in the textbook – Reflect & Relate: An Introduction to Interpersonal Communication. Each chapter contain several of these boxes. You are encouraged to choose the self-reflection box that is most important to understanding your interpersonal attitudes and skills. Provide the entire set of questions and the page number of the Self-Reflection you have chosen.
2. A second entry should respond to the journal prompt posted by your instructor (see below). These prompts ask you to reflect on a particular aspect of the topic under study for the module. Please type in the entire journal prompt before answer the questions.
· Write two different entries each module. (that means both from above!)
· Entries should be double-spaced and in 12 font that is easy to read.
· Use an informal tone, but observe conventions of good grammar and spelling. (Use spell check)
· Each entry will be at least two to three paragraphs in length. (A paragraph is five to seven sentences.)
· A Sample Document has been attached to assist you in setting up your journal.
· You may complete the entries using the sample document to help you set everything up.
· Save your document to your computer using your first initial, last name and week number. For example, my journal for Week 2 would be RLeber 2. For Week 3 the file would be named RLeber 3. All others would be named as appropriate.
· Then attach your file. Click on Submit Assignment to the left. Find your file and attach.
Describe a current situation that is emotionally difficult. Explain how you would apply one of the emotion prevention strategies discussed in the chapter in dealing with the situation. Consider the pros and cons of using the identified strategy.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.