[WLOs: 1, 2, 3, 4] [CLOs: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
You are tasked with finding a human resource information system (HRIS) for an imaginary
organization of your choice with approximately 200 employees.
Prior to beginning work on this assignment,
• Review Chapter 13 and Chapter 17 of the textbook.
• Watch the following video, Table of Information.
Table of Information (Links to an external site.)
In your paper,
• Compare and contrast three human resource information systems. These systems can
be proprietary, open source, or a combination of both.
o For a list of proprietary systems please refer to the Table 4.3 Sample Vendors in
Chapter 13 of the textbook.
o For open source systems, consider reading 5 Best Free and Open Source HR
Software Systems (Links to an external site.) or the Best Open Source HRM and
ERP Solutions (Links to an external site.).
• Create a table of information to display the topics of the chosen HRIS systems
o For help creating the table of information, watch the Table of Information (Links
to an external site.) video.
• Select one of the three HRISs.
o Provide an analysis that addresses the topics from the human resources and
talent management list below:
▪ Talent management
▪ Employee information
▪ Training and development
▪ Termination and retention
▪ Payroll and taxes
▪ Holiday, sickness, vacation, and absenteeism
▪ Health insurance
▪ Direct deposit
▪ Job postings
▪ Employee assistance programs
▪ Job descriptions
• Provide three recommendations how you would modify the HRIS for use by the
o Support your recommendations with credible sources.
The HRIS Comparison final paper
• Must be eight to 10 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references
pages) and formatted according to APA Style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in
the Writing Center’s APA Formatting for Microsoft Word (Links to an external site.)
• Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper in bold font
▪ Space should appear between the title and the rest of the information on
the title page.
o Student’s name
o Name of institution (The University of Arizona Global Campus)
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Due date
• Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource
for additional guidance.
• Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph
needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
o For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.)
and Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Writing
• Must use at least five credible sources in addition to the course text.
o The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external
site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have
questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment,
please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the
appropriateness of a specific source.
o To assist you in completing the research required for this assignment, view Quick
and Easy Library Research (Links to an external site.) tutorial, which introduces
the University of Arizona Global Campus Library and the research process, and
provides some library search tips.
• Must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the
Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.)
• Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style as
outlined in the Writing Center. See the APA: Formatting Your References List (Links to an
external site.) resource in the Writing Center for specifications.
[WLOs: 1, 2, 3, 4] [CLOs: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.