Attached is 4 assignments PLEASE make sure to keep separate and label how I have the attachments labeled!!!
Review and reflect on the knowledge you have gained from this course. Based on your review and reflection, write at least 3 paragraphs on the following:
· What were the most compelling topics learned in this course?
· How did participating in discussions help your understanding of the subject matter? Is anything still unclear that could be clarified?
· What approaches could have yielded additional valuable information?
· The main post should include at least 1 reference to research sources, and all sources should be cited using APA format.
Selecting the right person for an open position requires an analysis of all of the aspects of an applicant, including his or her past experience (knowledge, skills, and education), his or her application and resume, and the interview responses.
As a human resources recruiter, discuss with the hiring managers the importance of selecting the best candidates in your industry for the positions listed below. Be sure to consider matching the needs and culture of the organization. You may use the Career Services interviewing section to assist you with your project. Create a PowerPoint presentation of at least 4 slides (with 200-250 words of speaker notes per slide) plus title and reference slides that addresses the following:
· Provide a recommendation for the set of steps to be used in the recruitment process of a customer service representative for a streaming TV provider.
· What members of the organization will be involved in the recruitment process and what are their roles in the process?
· Discuss 3 types of interviews and give examples of each type. Which type will you use when interviewing the customer service representative?
· Develop a 4 interview questions that you would ask the customer service representative in the interview. Provide a mixture of questions and describe why you believe each type of question is important.
Recently, human resources (HR) recruiters have utilized their company Web site job board, online job boards, social media, and other industry-specific job boards or Web sites to fill all types of positions. As an HR recruiter, you are in need of new employees for a forecasted expansion to a call center that is opening up in 2 months and that is just 20 miles away. Think creatively and find some new, unique, and innovative ways to find candidates. Research and address the following:
· Discuss 2 new technology options that the company could use to source candidates.
· Would you also use these new technology options to recruit new managers? Why or why not?
· Have you found any data that supports the effectiveness of the new technology options for finding qualified candidates?
· Do you feel like these new technology options are just trends? Why or why not?
Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Human resource recruiters around the country have started finding candidates in unique, innovative, and creative ways.
Research and focus your discussion on the following:
· Discuss some unique and innovative methods that companies use to attract candidates in the high tech industry.
· What recommendations would you suggest to your company to make recruiting more unique and innovative to attract new talent?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.