Immigrants and Refugees
Module 3. Family and Migration?
I. Research on your own,
· What is a mixed status family? Is there an estimate of the number of mixed status families in the US? Cite your sources.
II. After reading the “Migration Related Definition” list on module 3, fill in the following definitions.
· An internal Migrant is someone who
· A transnational migrant is
· Chain Migration refers to
· Circular Migration is
III. After reading the Transborder Lives Chapter, answer the following Questions:
· What are some of the challenges faced by the women and families depicted in the chapter?
· Although this chapter focuses specifically on indigenous families from Mexico, what do you think is its general lesson?
IV. After reading the Portes and Rivas article about children and their adaptation in the US, answer the following:
· What is their definition and measure of adaptability?
· List a couple of scenarios the authors describe about how children are adapting to American society.
· What is their own outlook for the future?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.