need help with power points
Week 6 – Assignment: Develop an Awareness Presentation on Risky Behaviors Often Faced by Emerging Adults
Top of Form
Due October 3 at 11:59 PM
Bottom of Form
For this assignment, you will prepare a PowerPoint presentation suitable to deliver to students in college. Your purpose is to communicate the very real risks that come with the freedom and opportunities of this age. While the aim of your presentation is to dissuade such behaviors, remember to consider the psychological characteristics of this age group when deciding how to discourage risky behaviors. Be sure to address two of the following dangerous behaviors: risky sexual behavior, substance abuse, and risky motor vehicle usage. Present at least 3 proactive strategies that college students can use effectively to help them to avoid these issues.
You may use appropriate charts, or graphics, visuals, audio sound tracks, or other effects to support your presentation and make it engaging for this age group. The speaker notes (these go underneath each slide in the section where you see “click to add notes”) may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists.
Support your presentation with references to at least five scholarly sources, three of which should be research articles published in peer-reviewed journals in the past five years.
Length: 8-10 slides (with a separate reference slide)
Speaker Notes Length: 100-150 words for each slide
Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases on each slide and slide notes with references in APA format and style in the References. Save the file as PPT with the correct course code information.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.