In this module, you have learned strategies for creating and sharing effective organizational communications. While knowing what to do and how to do it is helpful, sometimes understanding the repercussions of not doing something effectively can help you better understand the importance of doing it well.
For your initial post, reflect on a time when you experienced ineffective communication at school (for example, through an email exchange or an announcement from leadership,unclear directions for a project, or even a conversation with a peer). Use the following questions to guide your post:
Who was involved in the communication exchange?
What type of communication was it, based on definitions from your module resources?
What do you think made the communication ineffective?
What were the negative impacts of the ineffective communication, and who was impacted by it?
In your response post to at least two peers, address the following:
Are there any other reasons the communications were ineffective? Were there any other negative impacts or people negatively impacted that your peers did not mention? If so, explain.
What communication strategies or approaches could have been used to avoid the ineffective communications? What negative impacts would these have helped avoid, and why? Use course resources to support your response
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.