Language is comprised of interconnected components. Teachers engage ELLs in speaking, listening, reading, and writing activities to reinforce all areas of English language development and to better assess their progress.
For this assignment, select a grade level PreK-3, and complete Part 1 of the “Instructional Strategies for ELLs” template. Identify and summarize research-based instructional strategies to address listening, speaking, and vocabulary development with ELLs at each of the following proficiency levels: pre-emergent, emergent, basic, low intermediate, and high intermediate.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.