**And in point 5 (the factors) in the outline I’ve removed “technology” and added “how COVID-19 affected”
**I removed point 12 and replaced it with talking about United Arab Emirates (UAE) since my internship is there. Talking about positive aspect: that we don’t have any income inequality issues and no homelessness back there because of good social services and good support from the government. For point 12 about the UAE just two paragraphs are enough after that the conclusion.
I need the a draft and speaker notes by this Thursday.
2. Income Inequality
3. Understanding Income Inequality
· Concept of income inequality
4. Inequality and Ability
· How abilities are affected by inequality
· Role of skills in overcoming the income inequality
5. Factors Behind the Income Inequality
· Less opportunities
· Lack of free markets
· Low wages
· How covid-19 affected
6. Work and Economy
· Effect of work in economy
· Job generation and its importance in economy
· Good economy leads to good services
7. Rich and Poor
· Concept behind both terms
· Decisive factors (the main reason)
· Differences in life style
8. Better Life and Services
· What is better life?
· Services sector
9. Better Income, Better Life
· More services
· High Purchasing power
10. Income and Health
· Health services sector
· Good health in rich people
11. How to overcome income inequality
· Different ideas to overcome income inequality
12. How The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has no income inequality issues
Good social supports
EXPO 2020 helped in getting more jobs for the society
There is a vast difference in the services enjoyed by the rich people than the poor people. This leads to the social stratification and cause many problems. In this paper, I will review different factors behind the difference. Income inequality is a major problem for the world now. Many are living below the poverty level and other spending a lavish life. The major discrimination can be observed in the health sector as there is a clear difference in the facilities available to the rich and poor people. At the end I will discuss the ways to overcome this social problem.
Bank, W. (2018). Rich and Poor: Opportunities and Challenges in an Age of Disruption. World Bank. https://www.worldbank.org/en/news/speech/2018/04/10/rich-and-poor-opportunities-and-challenges-in-an-age-of-disruption
Cingano, F. (2014). Trends in Income Inequality and its Impact on Economic Growth. In OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers. https://doi.org/10.1787/5jxrjncwxv6j-en
Dabla-Norris, E., Kochhar, K., Suphaphiphat, N., Ricka, F., & Tsounta, E. (2015). Causes and Consequences of Income Inequality: A Global Perspective. Staff Discussion Notes, 15(13), 1. https://doi.org/10.5089/9781513555188.006
DFID. (2008). Economic growth: the impact on poverty reduction, inequality, human development and jobs. https://www.oecd.org/derec/unitedkingdom/40700982.pdf
Fiala, R. (1983). Inequality and the Service Sector in Less Developed Countries: A Reanalysis and Respecification. American Sociological Review, 48(3), 421. https://doi.org/10.2307/2095234
Gould, E. D. (2005). Inequality and ability. Labour Economics, 12(2), 169–189. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.labeco.2003.09.007
Income and Wealth Household net adjusted disposable income. (2016). https://www.oecd.org/statistics/OECD-Better-Life-Index-2016-definitions.pdf
Jenkner, E., & Hillman, A. L. (n.d.). Economic Issues No. 33 – Educating Children in Poor Countries. Www.imf.org. Retrieved September 24, 2021, from https://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/issues/issues33/#5
Little, W. (2014, November 6). Chapter 18. Work and the Economy – Introduction to Sociology – 1st Canadian Edition. Opentextbc.ca. https://opentextbc.ca/introductiontosociology/chapter/chapter18-work-and-the-economy/
Lorence, J. (1991). Growth in Service Sector Employment and MSA Gender Earnings Inequality: 1970-1980. Social Forces, 69(3), 763. https://doi.org/10.2307/2579474
LYNCH, J., SMITH, G. D., HARPER, S., HILLEMEIER, M., ROSS, N., KAPLAN, G. A., & WOLFSON, M. (2004). Is Income Inequality a Determinant of Population Health? Part 1. A Systematic Review. The Milbank Quarterly, 82(1), 5–99. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.0887-378x.2004.00302.x
Nelson, J. I., & Lorence, J. (1988). Metropolitan Earnings Inequality and Service Sector Employment. Social Forces, 67(2), 492. https://doi.org/10.2307/2579192
NW, 1615 L. S., Suite 800Washington, & Inquiries, D. 20036USA202-419-4300 | M.-8.-8. | F.-4.-4. | M. (2020, January 9). Views on reducing U.S. economic inequality. Pew Research Center’s Social & Demographic Trends Project. https://www.pewresearch.org/social-trends/2020/01/09/views-on-reducing-economic-inequality/
OECD. (2012). Economic Policy Reforms 2012 Going for Growth PART II Reducing income inequality while boosting economic growth: Can it be done? https://www.oecd.org/economy/labour/49421421.pdf
Simon, S., Zimmerman, E., Luk, K., & Woolf, S. (2015). How Are Income And weAltH lInked to HeAltH And longevIty? Center on Society and Health. https://www.urban.org/sites/default/files/publication/49116/2000178-How-are-Income-and-Wealth-Linked-to-Health-and-Longevity.pdf
Sinding, S. W. (2009). Population, poverty and economic development. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences, 364(1532), 3023–3030. https://doi.org/10.1098/rstb.2009.0145
The World Counts. (n.d.). Www.theworldcounts.com. Retrieved September 24, 2021, from https://www.theworldcounts.com/happiness/the-effect-of-income-on-happiness
Tilly, C. (1991). Understanding Income Inequality. Sociological Forum, 6(4), 739–756. https://www.jstor.org/stable/684417
Yu, Z., & Wang, F. (2017). Income Inequality and Happiness: An Inverted U-Shaped Curve. Frontiers in Psychology, 8. https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyg.2017.02052
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.