1) Create a class called Toy
a) Define at three private data members that makes sense for a class called Toy.
i) A string that is the name of the toy
ii) You decide what this data member represents and what is the appropriate data type
iii) A double representing the price of the toy
b) Create a Constructor that initializes only the first and second data members using arguments
i) Take the argument passed in for the name of the toy, make it uppercase using a String method, and assign it to the appropriate data member.
ii) Initialize the second data member with the second argument
iii) Create a random double in the range of [10.75, 20.5) and assign it the third data member representing the price of the toy. (Note, after formatting for output you can get 20.50.)
c) Write the one get method to retrieve the values of the third data member as type double.
d) Write one set method to set the value of the third data member, the price.
e) Write the toString method as described in class using example below. The price must be output in Currency using the FormatNumber class.
2) In main method
a) Create an instance of the Toy class passing two arguments as described above
b) Call the get method for the price to retrieve the current price.
c) Output the current price formatted for currency.
d) Increase the current price by 25%
e) Call the set method to update the price with the new value you calculated.
f) Call the toString method and output the String it returns for the instance variable
3) Example Output. follow the format for toString() as explained in chapter 3.
Price before increase: $8.7
Toy name: JUMP ROPE
Color: green sparkles
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.