nitiating best practices and effective strategies for innovation begins with highly effective interprofessional communication. One way to begin to establish yourself as a leader is to stay abreast of theories and evolving strategies and then inviting others to help you realize them at work. Being informed requires the ability to perform and process research.
After investigating several leadership theories, you will have the opportunity to organize your understanding of five examples by completing a worksheet for future reference and professional use. This worksheet can serve as a springboard for a catalog of best practices and strategies.
As you learned in NSG/416: Theoretical Development and Conceptual Frameworks, theory-guided practice improves patient outcomes because of purposeful systematic application. As you grow in the nurse leader role, you will see that the same holds true for theory-guided leadership. This assessment is designed to link leadership theory to practice and connect your past and current experience to help you grow as a leader.
For this summative assessment, you will compile your own theory reference guide. This guide will help you facilitate interprofessional communications when discussing rationales and plans for changes you believe will improve quality of care and the work environment.
Complete the Leadership Theories in Practice worksheet to create a customized resource that classifies the theories you find relevant. It is a succinct venue for itemizing meaningful and actionable guidance for application in the workplace. This guide is a tool that you can grow throughout your career as you stay current in best practices while navigating change and challenges.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.