Typed in MLA 12pt Times New Roman foont with standard word margins (1″) with only a few minor errors in formatting
TRANSITION TO COLLEGE SUCCESS
Life Goals Assignment
Throughout this course, we have discussed the importance of using goals to help establish
successful systems for completing our ambitions. This writing assignment asks you to work on
your goals and systems.
For this assignment you will discuss a minimum of 5 goals. You will develop each goal by
providing an explanation of completion including the time frame, the level of desire, the details,
and how you plan to accomplish the goal. Each goal summary will be a minimum of 100
words—totaling 500 words for the assignment.
This is not a traditional paper, so you will not need an introduction or conclusion.
You will list the following goals and provide your summary:
Goal 1: Past Goal, Describe a goal you have already accomplished
Goal 2: Academic Goal, Describe one academic goal you have
Goal 3: Academic Goal, Describe a second academic goal
Goal 4: Describe a life or career goal you have
Goal 5: Describe a second life or career goal
I will be your audience for this paper.
The Paper should still include a heading (information in the right hand corner including:
Your name, Instructor’s name, Class, Date, and Assignment)
The effort on the assignment should be college level. I expect the paper to be mostly
free from grammatical errors, presented well, and developed.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.