This week, we will discuss accents and dialects in literature. The following are a list of potential authors and works you can use for this assignment. I tried to choose works that you might easily find excerpts online. You are not required to use someone from this list, but this is a good range of different types of accents and dialects.
Authors Who Use Accents and Dialects
· Mark Twain: Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
· Toni Morrison: The Bluest Eye
· Trainspotting: Irvine Welsh
· Wuthering Heights: Emily Bronte
· Tess of the d’Urbervilles: Thomas Hardy
· Anything by Shakespeare
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.