I need a few sentences in response to part 2
The three sales promotion strategies include push, pull or the combination of both (Zeelenberg & Putten, 2005). The push promotional strategy utilizes the sales of a company’s force and trade promotion events to create customer request for a product. A product that could best illustrate this strategy is mobile phones where major manufactures promote their products through retailers.
In continuation, pull strategy tries to get customers to “pull” the product from the producer via the marketing network. A product that could best illustrate this strategy is advertisement of children’s toys majorly on television. For the combination of push and pull strategy, most supply chains are common in applying this strategy.
Finally, for trade as a major type of selling, push is considered as the most appropriate sales promotional strategy. For retail, push is also considered to be the most appropriate sales promotion strategy. For telemarketing, both the push and pull strategy is appropriate sales promotion strategy. Finally, for E-Marketing, pull is the most appropriate sales promotion strategy.
Zeelenberg, M., & van Putten, M. (2005). The dark side of discounts: An inaction inertia perspective on the post-promotion dip. Psychology & Marketing, 22(8), 611-622. Retrieved from the ProQuest database.
“you offer great examples of what would be consider pull vs. push promotion. Thanks!
In terms of how both push and pull strategies could be used in combination, you stated that “most supply chains are common in applying this strategy?” Can you elaborate on this further, and perhaps provide an example of such a combination strategy employed within the supply chain?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.