Evaluate an organization’s strategy, environment, and internal activities using appropriate analytical frameworks (e.g., industry analysis, VRIO, value chain analysis, corporate-advantage concepts) for the purpose of providing recommendations for how a firm can improve its performance relative to its competitors;
Generate viable options to specific strategic decisions (e.g., industry positioning, competitive advantage); and
Formulate a strategic plan regarding mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, diversifications, or international locations from an analysis of archival, corporate-level data.
Students will select an organization, identify and evaluate its strategy using class concepts and frameworks, and then provide a set of recommendations based upon these assessments.
Choose a profit or non-profit organization of interest;
Develop and deliver a five-minute / fifteen slide (maximum) presentation that addresses three parts:
Summary of company background (e.g., what’s going on and why is this important?)
Application of class concepts to identify, interpret, and evaluate challenges facing top management (e.g., how it relates to the topical areas within the class?)
Suggestions on strategic improvement that will increase the firm’s performance (e.g., where to go from here: what future areas/advice do you have for managers (3 to 4 topics)?).
Slide deck must not be more than 15 slides.
PowerPoint Slides will be evaluated using Turnitin.
APA Format with Bibliography
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.