This is the second of three milestone papers that will lead you to, and be part of, your final paper.
Using the approved company and product/service, you will answer the following questions:
1. Who is your target audience?
2. What is their age demographic?
3. What is their average socioeconomic status
4. What are the traits and characteristics of your target audience?
5. Where does your target audience go to get their information about products or services?
6. Why is it important to survey your target audience about their personal and buying characteristics?
7. How has the company needed to shift in reaching their target audience in light of the pandemic?
8. Define the 4 Ps for your product/service.
9. How have the 4Ps of your product been influenced by the pandemic? Provide a detailed description for each.
10. What promotional mix does the company employ? Do you see the elements of the promotional mix changing as we come out of the pandemic and buying perhaps shift to some degree again?
Paper length should be 7 or 8 pages in length using APA formatting and should include a cover page and reference page which are not included in the page count. Writing Assignments are due on day seven at 11:59 pm EST. See this reference for more details on APA style.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.