Critical Thinking-Part A
Do not change the format of this worksheet
to the document to receive credit and for easier verification.
own words only.
1. Your patient is a 27-year-old nulliparous woman in her first trimester of pregnancy. She has had type 1 diabetes since she was 16 years old. Recently, she has been experiencing some nausea and is eating less as a result. She tool her usual dose of regular and NPH insulin before eating a very light breakfast of tea and a piece of toast. Just before her midmorning snack at work she began to experience nervousness and weakness. She felt dizzy and became diaphoretic and pale. Provide a rationale and reference for each response.
a. Identify the problem that this patient is currently experiencing and indicate the why she is having these symptoms.
Symptoms of hypoglasimia on google..put it on
Bcos she had a light break fast
b. What action should this patient take and why?
Take some orange juice and eat more carbs.
2. S. O.’s pregnancy has just been confirmed and she also has type 1 diabetes. Provide a rationale and reference for response.
a. As a result of her high risk status a variety of additional assessment measures are emphasized during her prenatal period to evaluate the status of her fetus. Identify these additional assessment measures and their relevance in a diabetic pregnancy.
Assessment for pregnancy diabetics on google
b. Discuss the stressors that might she and her family may face as a result of her status as a diabetic woman who is pregnant.
Diets, physical stress, lack of sleep,gaining weight.shortening gestational wealth, high blood pressure in pregnancy
c. Write two nursing diagnoses with an associated intervention and goal that reflects her current health status.
d. Describe the focus, nursing interventions, and health teaching for diet, glucose monitoring and insulin requirements during antepartum.
e. Describe the focus, nursing interventions, and health teaching for diet, glucose monitoring and insulin requirements during intrapartum.
f. Describe the focus, nursing interventions, and health teaching for diet, glucose monitoring and insulin requirements during postpartum
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.