You are a regional manager at the Walk-In Closet clothing store and you just received the most recent feedback from a mystery shopper’s in-store experience report. One thing that caught your eye in this report is that the mystery shopper had a hard time identifying a staff member to help them get a changing room. They go on to mention that it was difficult to distinguish between who was a sales associate and who was a customer because there was no standard work uniform. This in not the first time you have read a comment like this. You decide it is time to take action by establishing a dress code for all staff. You are aware there may be some push back from the staff, but if you provide each employee with at least one Walk-In Closet shirt (short or long sleeve) the dress code transition may be easier.
Your task is to write a three-paragraph (minimum) memo addressed to the store managers in your region on the choice to implement an employee dress code program that will be fully implemented by the start of Quarter 3. This memo will discuss the rational, benefits, costs, and time frame involved in executing the new dress code policy. Be sure to address the audience properly, and write to them as a concerned executive. You may also draw from your personal work experience with appropriate examples to support your references.
If you’re not familiar with a Memo style, Note: Your memo does not need to contain every section included in the sample memo. Just be sure to include the date, recipient, sender, subject, and at least three paragraphs addressing the topic.) The memo must be written using 12-point font and Times New Roman style and must be double spaced.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.