ANA Position Statement Paper
Read ANA’s Ethics and Human Rights Position Statements for 2015 through 2021. Select one position statement of your own choosing, read the “Full Position Statement”, and write the following paper.
Write a minimum of 1000 words that address the following:
In your own words, provide a summary of the ANA Position Statement you chose.
Analyze a scenario where this Position Statement would apply in nursing practice. Include a description of the patient situation, involved individuals – patient, family, nurse, and physician. You may select a scenario from current events, news stories, or an ethical case study that already exists. You may create a fictional scenario or use one that you know of personally.
Describe the ethical values in conflict.
Describe what you believe is the correct action and defend your decision based on ethical theories/systems and ethical principles.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.