Based on your community and organizational assessment, create a plan for change/intervention to address a gap in services or community need that you have identified. Once you have identified this problem, prepare a proposal for community leaders and elected officials that includes the following:
Begin by briefly introducing the community and identified gap in services or need.
Describe possible data on the identified gap in service or need to assist in developing an intervention hypothesis.
Develop an intervention hypothesis.
Define those stakeholders who need to be involved in the planned change.
Examine the capacity for change.
Select an evidence-based change approach and be sure to justify your recommendation(s).
Support your assignment with at least three scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including seminal articles, may be included.
Length: 4-6 pages, not including title and reference pages
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.