Unit VI Mini Project (SEE ATTACHEMENT)
Unit VI Mini Project
Reaching Goals Using Research-Based Strategies
This assignment is comprised of two parts. Complete both parts and submit for grading in Blackboard as a single document.
Compare at least two resources for finding research-based strategies. Using a two-column chart, examine both the pros and cons of each resource.
Imagine you are on a school data team. Your team has worked with your school staff to arrive at two improvement goals. Use the goals to help search for strategies that you would bring to the team for possible adoption for both goals. If you want to add additional data to either scenario, list it in the essay. Use headings to separate Goal 1 from Goal 2.
For both goals the essay should include:
1) How and/or where you found the strategy you will propose?
2) Why it should be considered, and how it aligns to the mission and goals?
3) Who would be responsible for what?
4) What resources would be needed?
5) What is the timeline proposed?
6) How would it be monitored and evaluated?
Goal #1: Your school data revealed that students of poverty designated as having a low socioeconomic status (SES), at the sixth grade level are not performing as well as non-SES students in math, particularly in the area of problem-solving on mid-year assessments. The goal is written as such: Sixth grade low SES students will increase performance on the end-of-year math assessments by 15 percentile points overall.
Goal #2: Your school data for Anytown High School (AHS) uncovered a drastic increase in office referrals for juniors last year. Your team knows that some of the referrals are the result of an open campus policy for juniors and seniors. There has also been an increase in the number of referrals based on social media infractions. Other factors are not known unless you note them. The goal was written as such: Juniors at AHS will decrease the number of office referrals from an average of 90 per week to less than 50 per week by the end of the first semester.
Goal #3: This is an option to substitute your own goal(s) instead of using the Goals 1 and 2 above. If you choose to create your own, be sure to include what data was used to determine the goal(s) and write the goal in the format of those above. (You may write one or both of your own goals. If you write only one of your own, then use either Goal 1 or Goal 2 above as your second goal.)
The essay should be at least one page in length, use APA format, and reference at least three sources.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.