Topic: Teaching Effective Supervisor Skills
Instructions: This project requires you to develop a PowerPoint slide presentation for use as a training tool with brand new supervisors! You are in charge of presenting them with information on how to transition from a worker to a supervisor. There is great satisfaction in taking a brand new employee, helping them to develop their Management, Coaching, and Leadership skills, and then watching them excel! With this in mind, your presentation should have and title slide, an overview, and a body of slides for the audience. You should focus the majority of your presentation (i.e., 8-10 slides) on what challenges a new supervisor may face, what makes a good supervisor (or bad one), and how to transition to becoming a supervisor. Factors to consider in all forms of communication–Who is your audience? What is your message? Are you trying to persuade? Inform?
Here are some guidelines to get you started: You are the Lead Shift Supervisor and are going to brief a small group of newly-promoted team leads with little or no past leadership experience. They have all worked up through the ranks at the Bad Teddy Bear Manufacturing Facility. Your audience ages are anywhere from 25-35 years of age, with various business backgrounds, some with military experience, and some that have been in a little trouble before but now want to move up in the company. Many of them have good friends still “on the line” and will have a struggle adjusting. Have fun with some of the topics and graphics of course!
There should be an introduction slide, a topic overview slide, 8-10 slides on presentation techniques, a conclusion slide, and lastly a reference slide. Use the “notes” feature of PowerPoint to list your talking points on each slide for me to read what you would actually be saying.
Submission Instructions: IMPORTANT! Save and submit your work as a PowerPoint Presentation with speaker notes
Link here on how to do this in PPT
The body of your presentation should include at least 8-10 presentation slides, in addition to a title slide, introduction slide(s), and references at the end of your presentation for a total of no more than 15 slides. PowerPoint presentations longer than 15 slides will not be read after the 15th slide. As such, please ensure that all assignment questions are answered within the first 15 slides, as your grade will be based on the first 15 slides received.
Your grade will be based on your ability to follow assignment instructions, research conducted, the effectiveness of the training proposed, critical thinking and analysis, and APA 7th edition format.
Please support your ideas, arguments, and opinions with independent research, include at least three (3) supporting references or sources (do NOT use your textbook as one of the three required references, or encyclopedias, Wikipedia, unknown, undated, or anonymous sources, such as brief articles from websites), include a reference section (i.e., 1-2 slides), and cite all sources properly in the text of each slide, in accordance with the 6th edition of the APA manual, Chapters 6 & 7.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.