College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: 23/10/2021 @ 23:59
Course Name: Organizational Behavior
Course Code: MGT301
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 2021/2022 G
For Instructor’s Use only
Instructor’s Name: Malak Alghamdi
Students’ Grade: 00/ 05
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
· The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
· Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
· Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented; marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
· Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
· Late submission will NOT be accepted.
· Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
· All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
· Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Course Learning Outcomes-Covered
Describe management issues such as diversity, attitudes and job satisfaction, personality, and values in organizational behavior. (CLO2).
Colquitt, J. A., LePine, J. A., & Wesson, M. J. (2019). Organizational behaviour: Improving performance and commitment in the workplace (6th ed). Burr Ridge, IL: McGraw-Hill Irwin.
Case Study: –
Please read the case “PwC” from Chapter 3 “Organizational Commitment”
Page: – 83 given in your textbook – Organizational behaviour: Improving performance and commitment in the workplace (6th ed). by Colquitt, J. A., LePine, J. A., & Wesson, M. J. (2019) and Answer the following Questions:
1. Compare the findings described above for Millennials to your own views on Millennial characteristics. What surprises you about the findings? What doesn’t surprise you? (1.25 Marks ) (Min words 150-200)
2. If you think about the three types of commitment—affective, continuance, and normative—which do you think is most changed among Millennials (or twenty-somethings)? In what way? (1.25 Marks ) (Min words 150-200)
3. Consider all the initiatives and programs PwC uses to inspire employee loyalty. Do most of those seek to “move the needle” on affective commitment, continuance commitment, or normative commitment? (1.25 Marks ) (Min words 200)
Discussion question: – Please read Chapter 3 “organizational commitment”
Carefully and then give your answers on the basis of your understanding.
4. Which type of organizational commitment (affective, continuance, or normative) do you think is most important to the majority of employees? Which do you think is most important to you? (1.25 Marks ) (Min words 200-300)
Important Note: – Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
Due date for the submission of Assignment:- 1
· Assignment-1 should posted in the Black Board by end of Week-04.
· The due date for the submission of Assignment-1 is end of Week-07.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.