E.J. is a nurse in an elementary school setting. Health promotion at the school-age level is a critical time when behaviors can be influenced before unhealthful patterns have become the standard. Healthy behaviors are taught and modeled by the nurse as well as the teachers in the school.
She has a diverse set of roles. She provides direct care to ill or injured students when needed. She also coordinates vision and hearing screenings, tracks immunization compliance, provides referrals, and participates in the care and planning of special needs students. She is aware that she has high rates of students with asthma and allergies, so she monitors the air quality index in her community.
1-The prevention of overweight and obesity is critically important during the school-age years. Which educational interventions as a Nurse practitioner you should give to your school-age patients?
2- Discuss appropriate interventions for adolescents suspected of having an eating disorder. Describe how they would initiate conversations with adolescents about this issue.
3- Describe the physical changes of adolescents that include natural processes of biology and genetics
4- Discuss the prevalence of violence among adolescents. Identify ways that health care practitioners can help prevent and educate adolescents about these issues.
At least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.