LIFESPAN INTERVIEW ASSIGNMENT
***ERICKSON’S PSYCHOLOGICAL THEORY COULD BE USED AS FRAMEWORK***
Interview someone who has reached the late adulthood stage of development. Write a report about the person’s experiences that help define the lifespan development of the person. Be sure to obtain information that contain each of the four stages of the lifespan including significant critical life events, education, family, work, etc.
**4-6 pages (a little longer is fine)
I will give each student a great deal of latitude to apply their own style and approach to the assignment. I want you to hear the person’s story of their life, the key moments, the joys and the tragedies, the blessings and the trials. Then identify the places where these life experiences illustrate the life-span view of human development. It should be more like getting to know a client and then identifying the places where human development helps you understand the client. Erickson’s psychosocial theory could be used as framework.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.