PROFESSIONAL APPEARANCE PRESENTATION
You will complete a 7- to 10-slide PowerPoint® presentation that explains what are considered professional and unprofessional attire and behaviors for your chosen career. The presentation will also include information regarding best practices for other factors related to physical appearance and behaviors (hairstyles, tattoos, accessories, jewelry, piercings, etc.). The presentation will demonstrate the importance of managing your professional image for career success. It will cover specific practices regarded as essential for professionals in your career.
The PowerPoint presentation must include:
· A title slide
· A reference slide with 2–3 references
· In-text citations, in the current APA format, located in the speaker notes
· Explanations of 50–100 words in the speaker notes section for all slides except the title and reference slides
· Images depicting professional and unprofessional examples on all slides except the title and reference slides
When the assignment is complete, save your assignment in Microsoft® PowerPoint format and submit it to the Unit 2 Assignment Dropbox.
Make sure that you save a copy of your assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.