Choose two countries (excluding the United States), and prepare a presentation that explains their basic internet infrastructure. Discuss the origins and key technologies behind the internet for your chosen countries. Include their public and commercial infrastructures and their backbone connectivity to the internet. Create a graphic illustrating a common or best practices internet infrastructure, and utilize it in your presentation. You must elaborate on the information provided on each slide. To do so, you can either utilize the speaker notes function within PowerPoint to summarize and/or explain the slides’ contents, or you can record voice narration for each slide. You are not required to do both, but you must choose one of the two options above to receive full credit. Your PowerPoint presentation must contain eight to 10 slides; the title and reference slides do not count toward meeting the minimum slide requirement. For assistance with your presentation, view this tutorial on PowerPoint best practices from the Writing Center.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.