A. Select a topic that interests you from the following list:
Chief information officer (CIO)
Information systems governance
Information systems outsourcing
Total cost of ownership (TCO)
Custom software development
Information system project management
System development life cycle (SDLC)
System selection and acquisition
User interface design
B. Using books, the library, peer-reviewed journals and/or the Internet, research the selected topic. Use at least two (ideally three or more) references. At least one reference should be a peer-reviewed journal article from Baker’s online library. The course textbook and/or course notes will not count toward the minimum required references.
C. Create a PowerPoint slide document with a minimum of seven (7) slides including:
Three or more slides that present at least three aspects of your selected topic in the following list:
Definition of the concept
Main components the concept
Main functions/roles of the concept
Applications and use contexts associated with the concept
Advantages of the concept
Negative aspects/risks associate with the concept
How the concept is different than similar others
How the concept is related to other concepts
Future trends of the concept
Any other aspect that is relevant to and appropriate for the concept
Questions/Comments slide with an invitation for other students to ask questions via the discussion board
D. Using Screencast-O-Matic, you will record a 5-10 minute video presentation. The video should show your face, your voice, and the slides. Review the instructions and tutorials on video/oral presentation in Module 1 before creating your presentation if needed.
E. Save your presentation video to your computer and then upload the video as an attachment to a discussion board with the topic title and student name, or save the video to Screencast-O-Matic (or another online platform) and paste a link to the recording in the discussion board. Submit the video or link to the assignment link at the same time.
F. View presentations of other students, make comments and ask questions. Reply to questions and comments from other students and your instructor.
The Video Presentation will be evaluated using the following rubric. Please carefully review it and use it as a supplemental instruction to develop your presentation.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.